Uninstall WinCleanerPublished April 27th, 2012 by admin
Win Cleaner is free Anti-Spyware software that enables you to protect your windows against crashes, slow performance, theft, security and threats caused by adware, spyware and other malware nuisances which are unwanted. It also have feature of real-time protection and provides your system an automatic monitoring-system against threats from spyware both in time and quick in order to minimise interruption and assist you to stay protective and productive.
Sometimes, it is being observed, WinCleaner provides many nuisances to the system and annoys you by error or system locks-up, hanging of the system are some common features caused due to some external influences.
In that case, a need to uninstall WinCleaner arises. There are various methods to get rid of WinCleaner which can be done by using simply standard windows add/remove program or by manual process also a by using the best and most reliable way i.e. by using perfect uninstaller- Force-uninstalling. It has proved to be the best way to remove or delete all the maddening software traces from your computer system. What you need to do is take full consideration to delete all now-defunct registry, their entries and related leftover file entirely.
The need to uninstall WinCleaner is required to; safely and thoroughly remove WinCleaner also in less time. There are two worldwide known methods:-
1. By using Manual procedure called Manual- method.
2. By using Perfect uninstaller.
Systematic method makes uninstallation more straightforward, frequent and easy to handle. Their descriptions are given below:
Uninstall WinCleaner – by using the manual method:-
It is the most common method to remove WinCleaner. Here, you can uninstall through standard add/remove tab on control- panel, for conventional and quick way of deletion by user, by taking few steps written below-:
1. Exit from all opened program
2. Click”Start” from the panel
3. Now Click”Control-Panel” from the tab
4. Search for standard add/remove program in windows 2000 or windows XP
5. Now Click”Uninstall” to remove the program
6. A list of the file will be appeared in front of you
7. Scroll down the list now search and highlight “WinCleaner” from the list
8. Click “yes” when the pop-up window confirms to uninstall
9. Uninstallation process will start
10. It will take a little while
Up-to-here, the uninstallation has not yet finished, as there may be some folders and WinCleaner related file left on your computer system that may hinder your work or lead to troubles. That-is why it’s very- essential for you to use force uninstall method for uninstalling WinCleaner by using below method:-
Uninstall WinCleaner – by using perfect uninstaller:-
For reducing the drawback of the first method, you can use an uninstaller called “Perfect-uninstaller.” This is a professional and recommended tool to uninstall which not only remove the software but also ensures 100% removal of all related file and programs.
Given below the steps to uninstall WinCleaner by perfect uninstaller:-
1. Run “perfect uninstaller”.
2. Select and choose “WinCleaner” from the display list.
3. Click “uninstall” to remove the program.
4. Follow the instruction to uninstall.
By this way, you can easily uninstall WinCleaner with-in few clicks.