Uninstall Windows DefenderPublished April 28th, 2012 by admin
Windows defender is software featured with spyware scanning ability just like other spyware scanning product existing in the market, which also includes a vast amount of the security agent for real-time that monitor the changes made by spyware in several areas of windows. It also posses the capability to remove installed ActiveX-application easily. It also supports Microsoft Spy Net network, that permit the user, to report Microsoft about what they think about spyware and what device driver and application they permit to be-installed on their PC.
Above all, featured mentioned windows defender worked best on Vista and XP. Now many more such rather upgraded software’s are available in the market. Therefore, you might need to get relieve from the older-version. The unusual remaining file on your-system may disturb your normal work, or might hampering normal speed of your PC. There may be such issues with this software, so it is better to get rid out of it by simply Uninstall Windows Defender from your computer system.
In addition, sometimes, the system is unable to start the windows defender software and shows some error message, it suggests your system registries might be corrupted. It may get -off when you try to restart the same program due to again the same issue. Therefore, if, all such issues annoy you, you can reinstall the software by first uninstalling/removing Windows defender service.
Two methods help to uninstall Windows Defender; Manual method and the other one is perfect uninstaller. In manual method, you need to uninstall the software by Windows add/remove option and simply removing all individual program related to windows defender by just a Click. But there may occur some problems when manual procedure is not followed properly by the user also it may leave some registry file which are not easily removable, in that case it is recommended to uninstall Windows Defender by using perfect uninstaller.
Perfect uninstaller is the easiest, fastest and the best way to get rid of any kind of software program. This is the most straightforward and tech-free method to disable windows defender. This will also remove all the leftover files, which cannot be removed, by standard -windows add/remove within few Clicks.
Following are ways to remove windows defender:-
• Uninstall Windows Defender: by manual method:-
1. Click on “start” from the menu.
2. Click “Control panel” from the tab then Search and click “windows add/remove”.
3. A list of program will appear before you, now, from the list choose “Windows defender”.
4. Now Click Remove to continue the removal.
5. Click “Next” to up-coming instruction to continue the further process.
6. The process will start, and this will take a little while to complete.
This is the manual way to remove the software but this process fails sometimes. Therefore, perfect uninstaller is used to overcome the issues.
• Uninstall Windows Defender: by perfect uninstaller:-
1. Download perfect uninstaller.
2. Run “perfect uninstaller”.
3. Now choose “windows defender” from its interface.
4. Click option “uninstall” to remove/delete Windows defender from your system.
5. Now Click “Next” on up-coming pop-up windows to begin the uninstallation.
Using this uninstallation wizard, you can perfectly uninstall Windows Defender within few minutes. It will also scan for registry files and make sure that every single file must be removed from your system.