Uninstall Kaspersky Anti Virus Personal ProPublished May 2nd, 2012 by admin
Kaspersky Antivirus Personal Pro is one of the most well known antivirus software. It releases a new version every year. It works intelligently in tracking malwares/ viruses, scanning regularly, and removing them when required.
Before you uninstall Kaspersky Anti Virus Personal Pro, make sure that you have another Antivirus software to take its place. It is dangerous to leave your PC without any antivirus software.
To uninstall Kaspersky Anti Virus Personal Pro, follow the standard methods:
1. Go to start, Control Panel, Add/ Remove programs.
2. Select Kaspersky, after closing all files related to it.
3. Select Remove.
You will receive a message that uninstallation is complete. However, it is advisable to have second thoughts about it. Windows Add/ Remove do not always remove all traces of the uninstalled files. There will always be registry entries and hidden files related to Kaspersky remaining in your PC. That surely does not mean that your PC is free from the effects of Kaspersky.
To uninstall Kaspersky Anti Virus Personal Pro fully, you should use Perfect Uninstaller.
What is Perfect Uninstaller?
Perfect Uninstaller is a Professional Uninstaller that makes it easier and less time consuming for you to uninstall programs. Moreover, Perfect Uninstaller makes sure that all traces are removed.
How does this happen? Read on about, how Perfect Uninstaller can uninstall Kaspersky Anti Virus Personal Pro:
- Close all files related to Kaspersky.
- Open Perfect Uninstaller.
- On the main page, where you can see all the files installed in your PC, select Kaspersky.
- Select Uninstall. The process of uninstallation involves three steps:
- Using Add/Remove utility to remove the files.
- Scans registry entries to remove those related to Kaspersky.
- Scans the drives to remove those related to Kaspersky.
- Moreover, in this way, Perfect Uninstaller will thoroughly uninstall Kaspersky Anti Virus Personal Pro and all its traces from your PC.
What do you do in case a file that you want to uninstall is a corrupted file? Windows Add/ Remove will surely fail, implying that the Uninstall option will fail. So, does Perfect Uninstaller fail then? Will you not be able to remove it at all?
No. Perfect Uninstaller will not fail. Instead, Perfect Uninstaller has the perfect solution for this problem. It provides you with Force Uninstall/ Special Uninstall. These options enable you to uninstall the most difficult to remove files without causing you any stress or worry.
What more could you ask for from Perfect Uninstaller?
Before making your decision, think about these points about Perfect Uninstaller.
• It makes the uninstallation process easier.
• It takes less time in doing so.
• It does not leave any trace of the removed file.
In addition, the list can go continuously. So, will you be downloading Perfect Uninstaller for yourself?
Join the thousands around the world who have installed Perfect Uninstaller in their PCs only to make their experiences with uninstalling files more peaceful and less stressful.
Go to website and download it for a free trial. You will not regret your decision. You can uninstall Kaspersky Anti Virus Personal Pro and many more programs that clutter your PC.
Make your PC safer and more efficient using Perfect Uninstaller. This is the easiest way to ensure the safety of your computer.