Uninstall Spyware GuardPublished May 10th, 2012 by admin
Spyware Guard is a software program that has been designed for working as an antivirus. This particular program of antivirus has also been an award winner for its exceptional performance and excellent functionality of securing the personal computers. Spyware Guard can be predicted to be the best antivirus as well as a protection rationalization means acquainted with extremely high level of quality organization.
There might be some people, who would not be finding the antivirus of Spyware Guard apt to them, and they might be on a look out of the ways to uninstall Spyware Guard. There might be some of the irritating traces of this antivirus, which spoils the perfect experience of computer. The steps to be taken under consideration include the complete removal of the entire entries registered of now defunct as well as the related files.
Steps to be taken in order to uninstall Spyware Guard:
One of the most commonly used as well as conventional ways of carrying out the process of deletion by most of the people using the computer in order to uninstall Spyware Guard is making the column of Control Panel equipped with the application for the Addition/Removal Program tab.
Normally the following steps can be followed via this method.
- The first step is exiting each program that is open.
- Next step is clicking the start and reaching for the tab of Control Panel by another click.
- Look for the Add/Remove applet of programs in Windows 2000 else Windows XP. The Next step is clicking Uninstall the Program while dealing with the Windows Vista.
- What comes next is clicking the button stating Change else Remove Programs given on top of some list on the left side.
- Scrolling down this list and highlighting the Spyware Guard, the next step is clicking the option saying Remove to Uninstall in case of Windows XP else Windows 2000. While, in case of Windows Vista, one has to click on the tab saying Uninstall.
- Lastly allow the computer to reboot by clicking on yes option.
It is not where the process of deletion of the antivirus ends. As, there would still be some of the folders, as well as files on the system which would be related with Spyware Guard which would be potent enough, to create troubles in the future. Thus, it becomes exceedingly essential for the user to take certain measures in order to uninstall Spyware Guard fully.
Later proceedings -
The final step involves going to the drive C and from there to Program Files. From that place, all the files that in any way are related, to Spyware Guard must be deleted from the system, and got rid of directly. Thus, this is how one succeeds in the process of knowing how to uninstall Spyware Guard.
Else, there is another method as well to uninstall Spyware Guard, and it is by making use of the perfect uninstaller, which guarantees complete removal of all the files of the antivirus. It is extremely easy to use, as it only requires downloading the perfect uninstaller and installing it. Thereby follow the instructions to carry out the removal program and thus uninstall Spyware Guard altogether in one attempt.